Hi Maestro Family,
Since we won’t be able to open up until the COVID19 quarantine is lifted, we are returning to our regular lesson schedule via zoom live in your home as of April 1st. Our instructors can’t wait to get back to your students and use this time we’re all stuck at home to work on the music they love. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
Here are some answers to some questions we think you may have:
- The Zoom app is free to download and use.
- Your lesson will be at it’s regular scheduled time
- We fully intend to also schedule make up lessons for the missed March lessons
- All accounts will be charged on April 8th via autopay for April lessons and again in May if we’re still under COVID19 quarantine.
- I’m sorry, we have no way to accept cash payments right now. Please make sure you have a card or bank account on file. If you don’t, we’ll send you a link to add one.
- Lessons resume April 1st
Please let us know if there are any other questions not answered above. We can’t wait to see you all again – even if it’s digital!
Your Maestro Staff